Why us? We have a simple startegy which makes us reliable and competitive:
1. We keep our overheads low meaning our prices are low.
2. Our business is well established and reliable. We are a UK Limited Company.
3. Our customer service is personal, professional, friendly and caring.
4. Our products are guaranteed for a minimum of 1 year from date of purchase. Even after that date, we go out of our way to assist you and resolve any isues for you if we can!
5. Our products, even as low priced as they are, meet the highest standards of production and quality. Our brands are high street names available to buy at a fraction of the price.
6. Budget Curtains works closely with its suppliers to ensure we offer all our customers the best possible prices available.In the unlikley event that one of our competitors are offering a cheaper price we will do our best to match or beat the price. See our price promise section.
7. We ship goods all over the world and are trusted by corporate purchasers as well as every day consumers. Our customers find this useful as many have homes abroad and have the confidence we can offer the sames service and delivery to their chosed EU destination.
8. Check out our testimonials. They speak volumes about our caring cutomer service!
9. We are always available on 01622 813935 to discuss your requirements.
STANDING OUT FROM THE CROWD!
We offer a very unique service to our customers. Where optional extras such as tiebacks and cushion covers are not provided by our main suppliers, we offer these on a bespoke basis and make them for you. These are produced by our inhouse professional seamstress.
Unfortunately, there are some rouge sites out there so taking a few simple steps and performing some checks is a worthwhile exercise!
Our Advice To Any Consumers
Before making an internet purchase from any website, check the business out a little by taking these simple steps:
2. Make sure there is a telephone number on the front of the website. No number = difficult to speak to make contact if things go wrong!
3. Search the web for negative comments on the business
4. Speak to the website company directly - are they friendly, helpful and knowledgeable?
Follow the above steps and you should be ok.